Friday, July 29, 2011

Update on Chloe

Chloe tried Childcare when she was 18 months, but it was a failure.
After her 2nd year birthday, I decided to enroll her in those one hour weekend enrichment class, and after some research she was enrolled with Zoophonics at Serangoon Centre. It is about 4 months since she's attending the one hour class every saturday, she is progressing well ever since she started the class. I've blogged about it in my blog before:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/winnyyap/13546779
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/winnyyap/13550031

And also my verdict on Zoophonics:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/winnyyap/13571253

Chloe now knows the phonics sound of A - Z, she also knows the "A for Apple..." till letter Z, I'm not in a rush to send her to nursery school, my planning is next year January.

Meanwhile, I've started home teaching on her about once a week. The contents and materials of my teaching are from a phonics lesson taught by an ex-preschool teacher. I call it "Fun Class". I've taught Chloe letter A, B and E so far, and she likes the lesson. I've blogged about it in my own blog, I shall move those posts to here, and there'll be more update on my home teaching in future :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting