Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Phonics Set - Read with Phonics Songs and Rhymes

Some readers had asked me where did I get the phonics songs for my Fun Classes, this is the Phonics Set I have been using:

I got the set from the course I attended here.  I heard that Popular Bookshop is also selling.

The book comes with an audio CD, where there are songs and rhymes for each letter. The melody of the songs are similar, the child can pick them up easily. You may refer to my fun classes (first lesson of each letter) for sample pictures of the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting