Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A to Z Crafts - D for Dinosaur

We will be making a dinosaur by using just one piece of paper plate in this lesson :)

D for Dinosaur

The finished products.

What you will need:
1) A paper plate
2) Stapler or double sided tape
3) Water colour paints

Instructions:
1) Cut the paper plate into half. Keep one half of the paper plate for later use.
2) On the other half of the paper plate, cut the shape of the dinosaur's neck, legs, head and tail. Refer to the picture above.
3) Let the kid put the pieces together to form a dinosaur. Be patient, let them do it like solving a puzzle. Guide them along.
4) Staple or paste the parts together.
5) Colour the dinosaur. Kid can choose any colour, be imaginative.

Picture 1: Putting the parts together.

Picture 2: playing with his dino after the dino joined up.

Picture 3: Colouring the dino

Picture 4: doing his final touch up.


This craft work is used in conjunction to my Fun Classes, you may refer here for details of my Fun Classes.


List of my A to Z crafts other than those used in the Fun Classes:
1) A for Apple Tree
2) B for Bear
3) C for Caterpillar


This section will be updated continuously as and when I have new crafts idea for them. Do like my Facebook page "learn the fun way" to get more updates.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting