Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A to Z crafts - A for Apple Tree

I have started Fun Classes with my boy, who is 2.5 years old. As my elder girl will be joining him for the lesson, I try to let them do something different from what my girl had already done in the Fun Classes.

A for Apple Tree


What you will need:
1) One toilet paper roll
2) A piece of green paper cut out to the shape of the tree top
3) Small round shapes cut from red paper using hole punctual

Instruction:
1) Brush paint the toilet paper roll to brown. Leave it aside to dry.
2) Paste the small red round shapes on the green colour paper. You can draw the red apple if you prefer.
3) Cut about 1/4 length on the toilet paper roll so that you can slot the green paper on it. Refer picture above.

They happily pose with their apple tree:

This section will be updated continuously as and when I have new crafts idea for them. Do like my Facebook page "learn the fun way" to get more updates.

For my Fun Classes A to Z lesson plan and crafts idea, do check out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting