Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A to Z crafts - B for Bear

We had done B for bear before, for which we made a bear mask for that lesson. This time round we are making a bear using paper cup.

B for Bear

What you'll need:
1) A paper cup
2) Cut out of a pair of ears and the bear face
3) Brown paint

Instruction:
1) Colour the paper cup with brown colour, leave it aside to dry.
2) Draw a bear face on the paper cut out. You might need to help your kid if he is too young for it.
3) Paste the cut out of the ears and face on the paper cup.


Trying hard to control his hands.......

Their paper cups done:
My boy enjoys doing crafts just like my elder girl. All the crafts posted in this series are easy to make and manageable for a nursery kid.

This craft work is used in conjunction to my Fun Classes, you may refer here for details of my Fun Classes.


List of my A to Z crafts other than those used in the Fun Classes:
1) A for Apple Tree


This section will be updated continuously as and when I have new crafts idea for them. Do like my Facebook page "learn the fun way" to get more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting