Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chinese Poem - 春晓 - 孟浩然

This is the 3rd Chinese Poems that she can recite:



When choosing the poems for her, I try to choose those easier and popular ones.

The poem in Chinese:
春眠不觉晓
处处闻啼鸟
夜来风雨声
花落知多少

The English translation I found from Internet:
In spring I sleep aware not morning is here,
From far and near, trilling songbirds I hear.
In the pitter patter of wind and rain last night,
How many blossoms fallen? Know not, I fear.

Do note that this English translation is just for your reference. So far, most of the translations I found from the Internet are just translating the words without really giving the meaning of the poem, so I do not encourage teaching your child the English translation.

Other Chinese poems that your kid might like:

  1. 静夜思 - 李白
  2. 相思- 王维

Development age: 3 years 10 months
(every kid learns on his or her own pace, this is just a milestone of my girl as a guideline)

If you would like to get more updates on her fun learning, please like the Facebook page "Learn The Fun Way".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Learn By The Fun Way!

Learning can be fun! Learning can be easy!

This blog is about a mother trying to bring joys and happiness to her kids while accompanying them in their learning journey......
You may read more here.

You're welcome to have healthy discussion here, do post your comments on my articles and share with me your views, leave me your contact or blog address!

If you like my fun classes, please like my Facebook page of "Learn The Fun Way"!
 

Learn The Fun Way Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting